Since we started our livestream meditation series, over 25,000 people have registered to participate. Now we are inviting all of these participants and more to join Tricycle and Sharon Salzberg for a free 30-minute group meditation at 12pm ET on June 13. The session will be hosted on YouTube Live and will feature mindfulness and lovingkindness meditation instructions.
This free virtual event is an iteration of Tricycle’s Change Your Mind Day, a free public offering of meditation instruction that started in 1994 in New York City’s Central Park. Then, as now, all experience levels are welcome.
Click below to join in at the scheduled time.
- Check out our other livestream meditations with leading teachers in the Buddhist world.
- Read a series of helpful articles to help you cope with the anxiety of living during a global pandemic.
- Discover free articles, video teachings, and more in our Meditation Month archive.
- Learn more about the switch to virtual meditation—a process that hasn’t been without its joys and obstacles.
- Watch three Dharma Talks about facing our fears.
Start your day with a fresh perspective
Thank you for subscribing to Tricycle! As a nonprofit, we depend on readers like you to keep Buddhist teachings and practices widely available.