Welcome to Tricycle Meditation Month, our annual challenge to commit to a daily practice throughout January. Whether you’re new to meditating or a longtime practitioner, our free 31-day challenge is a great way to kickstart your practice and set aside more time for calm and clarity in your life. We’ll be supporting you along the way with an array of meditations, tips, inspiration, and resources. Our free offerings throughout the month include:
- A new guided meditation video each week from our Meditation Month teacher Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, master of the Karma Kagyu and Nyingma lineages of Tibetan Buddhism.
- Live calls with a soon to be announced teacher to ask any question you have about your practice
- A steady stream of helpful articles on Trike Daily, including classic and contemporary Buddhist teachings
- A Facebook discussion group where you can share your experience and connect with practitioners from all over the world
- An interactive group on Insight Timer, a free meditation app. Go to your Insight Timer Profile > Groups > and search “Tricycle Meditation Month 2022.”
- A weekly newsletter to keep you up to date on everything going on
- Our evergreen meditation section of Buddhism for Beginners
Historically, Meditation Month has been in March, but this year we’re moving it to January. Stay tuned for more details.
Start your day with a fresh perspective
Thank you for subscribing to Tricycle! As a nonprofit, we depend on readers like you to keep Buddhist teachings and practices widely available.